segunda-feira, junho 18, 2012

One Portrait about HER real happiness;


One of my favourite self-portraits and this picture means a lot of things for me. Do you want to meet the reaons? I'll tell you.
- I used to be a lil' bit beautiful (I'm not beautiful woman).
- I was on the beginning of my 20ies and I was bit fat (I don't like to be slim and I don't like thin women).
- I took this one in 2008.

I love this one. This picture means happiness. :-)


Tonight, I'm feeling truly happy... for the 1st time in this year. Yes, I think that I washed my soul. Happy experiences makes all diference.
Sometimes, I so thankful for get the oportunity to put through my lenses what I'm really feeling, while I can't cut my heart and give lil' pieces of it for my favourite ones...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Comentários com OFENSAS, PALAVRÕES E ATAQUES PESSOAIS TANTO A MIM, QUANTO A TERCEIROS SERÃO DELETADOS.
Caso haja insistência, providências judiciais serão tomadas.


Obrigada.