quinta-feira, julho 12, 2012

Autumn





Winter is my favourite season ever and I love the inspiration that I usually have on these cold/ grey days. I love the "loneliness" that season brings for us.

Here in Brazil, you can find four seasons (!) in a only day (in the morning the weather is like spring/summer and evening and night are like autumn/winter) and sun is always shining and burning us. For me, autumn and winter means happiness :-)

I took these ones yesterday with cellphone. I hate my phone, but I confess that I have lot of fun with it camera and with this fantastic app called Instagram.
I'm finding inspiration for my new photossessions that is gonna happen
on Sunday morning with my new model and with a good friend (she is truly special). I'm gonna have a hard challenge for making something absolutely diferent for her. A gift for her.

>> On my playlist at moment: Alcest. I'm having a French overdose.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Comentários com OFENSAS, PALAVRÕES E ATAQUES PESSOAIS TANTO A MIM, QUANTO A TERCEIROS SERÃO DELETADOS.
Caso haja insistência, providências judiciais serão tomadas.


Obrigada.