I love this place with all my heart and I can't explaining what I really felt about this city. It's something GOOD and big. Bigger than my heart.
I hate the noisy, pollution, people without education...but it's a cultural city, full of good museums, theatre for free, music, good food (food of whole world) and cheap. I love this grey monster.
I love the urban art and the street' artists too..they're always made me smile :-).
On last days, I decided give me a gift and then walking through the streets. I'm without free time for getting my camera, and then I took a lots of them with my cellphone (sorry for the bad quality).
It's a lil bit of I really like on my city. Sorry for the bad english.











Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário
Comentários com OFENSAS, PALAVRÕES E ATAQUES PESSOAIS TANTO A MIM, QUANTO A TERCEIROS SERÃO DELETADOS.
Caso haja insistência, providências judiciais serão tomadas.
Obrigada.