Perfect to be in home in with my love ones and then, thinking on my life and on the future and equilibrium. You’re welcome for having a tea with me and sending good energies (hell yeah, I’m anxious). In this afternoon I decided turn off my phones and in few minutes, do not talk with anyone and enjoy myself: I deserve it and I need to understand myself. I’ll turn off this computer and listen to the some mantras. I felt so tired with these final tests at curse.
Yesterday, I had a good sunny Sunday and I was thinking on two weeks ago
when I had a meeting with some Hare Krishna at Avenida Paulista and we sang
together the Hare Krishna’s Mantra. Do you know Hare Krishna’s Mantra? I’ll
teach for you:
“Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare.”
“Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare.”
Having an afternoon with them and it was so far the most amazing experience of
my life with those people full of love happiness and joy hahahaha! I love this mantra and since my childhood I used to sing it to be with
high astral.Since 2008, I’m having a serious wish to do something different, something
who brings love and peace (celestial and spiritual peace) and I guess that
universe is calling me. My older sister told me it some years ago and I guess
that it’s time to listen her, I’m in a different mood, in a different vibe and
I don’t need some money to be happy or buy things: I guess that all few good
things that happened on last months, came with good things that I did to the
other.
I don’t know yet. My spirit wants to rest so…
Namastê;
Namastê;
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário
Comentários com OFENSAS, PALAVRÕES E ATAQUES PESSOAIS TANTO A MIM, QUANTO A TERCEIROS SERÃO DELETADOS.
Caso haja insistência, providências judiciais serão tomadas.
Obrigada.